Annapurna Scheme is launched for the needs of the senior citizen people who are not getting old age pension which was given by the government by launching a scheme “National Old Age Pension Scheme” under which “Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojna” has been introduced. “Annapurna Scheme” is only given to those people who passed and able according to the criteria of the Scheme and also to those people who require this.
Annapurna Scheme – By Government
Also Read: Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship
Here in this post we are going to give you a complete information of “Annapurna Scheme” (अन्नपूर्णा भोजनालय योजना) on our official website at “www.governmentyojana.com”. Basically this scheme is made by keeping the situation and life of the Sr. Citizen’s and by giving this scheme govt. want to make Sr. Citizen’s life happy and comfort. Annapurna Scheme was introduced in which Food Security to Sr. citizen individual will be given.
अन्नपूर्णा Bhojnalaya Yojna has been launched it was affected from the 1st April, 2000. By giving the Annapurna Scheme government fulfill the needs of those senior citizens who are eligible for the pension but not covered under the “National Old Age Pension Scheme” (NOAPS).
Annapurna Scheme is really helpful for everyone. “अन्नपूर्णा भोजनालय योजना” is made only for the poor people and it targeted 20% means around 13.762 lakh people who are eligible to get the pension under the “National Old Age Pension Scheme” (NOAPS).
By starting the अन्नपूर्णा भोजनालय योजना the senior citizen who are poor and having the age of 65 years or above are eligible for the old age pension which comes under the National Old Age Pension Scheme (NOAPS) and if they are not getting the pension, then they will get the food security all the way with the help of Annapurna Yojna starting by the government where govt. provide 10kgs of food grains to each and every person every month and govt. does not charge anything for that.
Beneficiaries of Annapurna Scheme:
- The age of the senior citizen either male must be 65 years or more than that.
- Citizen’s must be having a BPL ration card (Below Poverty Line) and he/she is not having own source of income or any financial support from the family or no income from any other sources.
- The states/UTs also followed this scheme to resolve the issue of poverty of Sr. Citizens to give then beneficiaries of the अन्नपूर्णा भोजनालय योजना.
- Citizen should not be in any of the pension scheme of NOAPS or any State Pension Scheme.
- The people who comes in the Annapurna scheme are able to get 10kg food grains like rice, wheat etc. per month without any cost.
- Funds are already given to the State Departments of Food and Civil Supplies (F & CS) in a one-time installment.
Annapurna Bhojnalaya Scheme (अन्नपूर्णा भोजनालय योजना)
- The Annapurna Bhojnalaya Department ties up with the Food Corporation OF India (FCI), so that they release the food grains according to the districts by giving the payment of food grains on the basis of CIP rates directly to the offices of FCI.
- In the starting, the food grains were supplied at the basic economic coast which is Rs. 9.80/KG.
- On the other side, food grains are supplied according to the CIP rates to those families who comes under the BPL at the cost of Rs. 4.90/Kg
- The beneficiaries who comes under the scheme are selected in the Gram Sabah’s and the Gram Panchayat distribute the power cards or the authority cards to the selected.
So, now you are familiar with the complete information of the “Annapurna Scheme” and now you can have the benefits of “अन्नपूर्णा भोजनालय योजना” by visiting the official website and at the same time, you can enjoy the benefits of that. If you have still some queries or feedback about the “Annapurna Scheme” than you can drop your queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.