Centre Government or Modi Government has come up with an ambitious yojana which is named as Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana ( PMAY).
Under this yojana government will provide the residential help to the needy persons. The agenda of the government is that all will progress together (Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas) and all will have the same opportunity to make progress. Government is moving to have the same agenda.
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – PMAY
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana
Centre govt is also have consideration of the medium class citizen to give them affordable home loans.
Govt’ aim is to provide the homes to everyone until 2022, nobody will sleep on the road. In order to achieve this target 51 lakh new accommodations will be built upon.
These houses will be equipped with fundamental services without compromising the quality. May be the quality will be better.
According to the news issued by Rural Development Ministry, there will be 51 lakh new houses will be built with the help of state governments.
At present more than 33 lakh houses are permitted to be built. Rural Development Ministry has anticipated that till 2019 the target will be achieved.
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana online process is started.
Now in this article Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (PMAY) – Apply Online, Benefits and Features, will tell you how to apply online Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (PMAY) or how to get the benefits from the PMAY.
How to apply for Prdhan Mantri Awaas Yojana? – pmaymis.gov.in
In major cities it was just like a dream to buy the home due to the sky touching rates of home loans and real estates for middle class before this yojana. But modi govt has made the dream come true, by introducing the Awaas Yojana.
Govt has decided to give home loans to everybody on the 4 %. Central govt is giving facility to apply the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana online form for the citizens from city area.
The process has already began since 3 November 2016. There is all the facility to bear the traffic burden more and more people.
You can access the official site of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana on the internet explorer easily.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana online form is the process given below step by step in detailed manner. There are mainly two methods for the application.
- Customer care centre
- Official website of gov.in at pmaymis.gov.in
Apply Through Customer Care Centre
- Anybody who wants to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana online form should be an eligible candidate. The eligible candidate have to contact on the customer care centre.
- While applying he needs to have all the appropriate documents. It is necessary.
- After full filling the application there will be a receipt issued by them. This will have applicant photo and enrolment number.
- Enrolment numbers will be different for every applicant.
- It will help you to know the status of the applicant.
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Online form apply fees will be 25 rupees. Make a payment.
- In city area there will be 60000 places will be allotted with the CSCs.
Apply Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Online Form
- Firstly you need to visit the official site gov.in of the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana. Through which you can fill the form.
- When you click on that you will navigate to the home page, now you need to go the the above slide and click on the option “Citizen Assessment”.
- If you live in any slum area you need to choose the option between “For Slum Dwellers” and “Benefit Under other 3 Components”. Click one of them.
- As you click one of them you will get a screen in front of you which is asking for Adhaar Number.
- After entering the adhaar number you can click on the check number.
- If your adhar number is correct, there will be a Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Online Form will open.
- There will be * (asterisk) symbol, you have to fill it because it is mandatory, you can’t leave it.
- After filling all the information you need to submit button. There will be a button with name submit. Click on that.
Note: If you don’t have the adhaar card, you can’t make a benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana. The one who have not adhaar number need to apply for it as soon as possible because many services are going to base on it for near future.
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Online Form Fees
For making the benefit from the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana you have to fill the form either online or offline. For it you have to give the registration fees which is 25 rupees online.
For the offline form, you can find them to the 60,000 common services centre according to the urban and poor alleviation ministry.
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Online Form- Conditions
- For being beneficiary of this yojana, any member from the family should not have any pakka house.
- Any member of the house is not beneficiary of any governmental financial help.
- You can apply only with the name of woman. And the age limit of the applicant will be between years 21 to 55 year.
- Any person is enjoying the pakka makan can’t apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Online Form.
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Online Form- Features
- Central govt is going to build 1 cr pakka houses for poor in next 3 years.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana in the country there will be 4 cr houses in village areas by 2022.
- This yojana will bring the employments to the villages.
- The ratio of shares will be 60 : 40 between central govt and state govt under this yojana. But for the hills area this share will be 90: 10 between central govt and State government.
- Social and economic census 2011 will be on count for this Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana.
- 130000 rup for the hills and 120000 rup will be earmarked for the others.
- To make open defection free house 12000 rup will be allotted.
- The beneficiaries of this yojana can take loans of 70000 rup.
The article Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana ( PMAY)- Apply Online, Benefits and Features, we have provided all the information about Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Online Form. Read it completely and have the benefits of the PMAY.