Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is a National Aim for the financial attachment to assure the financial services, like banking, Pension, Insurance, Remittance, Credit, Savings deposit account, Credit in managed form.
The accounts will be opened in any bank which is located in India or any Business Correspondent which is known as Bank Mitr by filling the jan dhan yojana account opening form. These accounts would be open under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) and the people will open it at zero balance. In addition, if the owner of the account want to have a Cheque book, then he/she must have to fulfill and follow the criteria of the minimum balance.
There is no jan dhan yojana last date to open the jan dhan yojana account and the people can also fill the jan dhan account online opening by visit the official website of the Govt to open their account online.
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana – PMJDY
What documents required for the opening of the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account?
If you are having any of these documents then you can easily open the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account.
- A passport
- A driving License
- A voter ID card which was issued by the Election Commission of India
- A PAN card
- A job card which was issued by the NREGA by signed from an officer of the Election Commission of India
- An Aadhar Card which is issued by the authority of Unique Identification of India which contains your name, your address, and the Unique Identification Number
Below are the following documents which shall be deemed to be officially valid documents according to the Central Govt. of India:
- An identity card which is having the photograph of the applicant and which is issued by the Central or the State govt. departments, or by the Statutory or the Regulatory authorities of India, any public sector undertaking, Scheduled commercials Banks or from any of the Public financial Institutions.
Reserve bank of India (RBI), clarified in a press release on 26 August 2014 that the persons who is not having any official document then he can also able to open a small account of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana. Firstly people have to go through with jan dhan yojana account limitations. People can open the small account by doing the self-attest of their document and the photograph and by doing their signature on all of the documents or by doing thumb impression on the form in the presence of the any official authority or officer of the bank. There are some of the jan dhan yojana deposit limit which have to kept in mind.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Benefits:
- Interest on their deposit in the account
- An Accidental insurance which gives the cover of Rs.1 lakh
- There is no need to maintain minimum balance
- The life cover of Rs.30000 which was payable when the account holder died and the money will be given to the beneficiary, which subject to the fulfillment of the condition of the eligibility
- Easy money transfer facility all over the India
- Beneficiaries will easily get the Direct benefits of the transfer in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account.
- Account holder will easily get the jan dhan yojana loan
- After successfully operating the account for the 6 months, a facility of the overdraft will be allowed by crossing the jan dhan yojana account limit
- Easy access to the pension and the insurance products
- Easily online apply for the account by visit at the jan dhan yojana account opening online in sbi
- The customer can also get the accidental claim which was given by the Govt. and which comes under the PMJDY.
- Customer can also get the overdraft facility which is up to Rs. 5000 which is available on every account, and preferably to the ladies for their hosulhold.
So, now you are familiar with the complete information of the “Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)” and now you can have the benefits of “Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)” by visiting the official website and at the same time, you can enjoy the benefits of that. If you have still some queries or feedback about the “Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)” than you can drop your queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.