Hello Friends. Welcome to our site. As you all are here to get to know the details about the PMKVY Courses and we will tell you the complete details about the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Here we will discuss all the aspects about the PMKVY courses by which you will get all the relevant information about this Yojna. So if you don’t know about this and not able to get the benefits of this yojna because of lack of information then here we will tell you all the possible details which we have related to this yojna. So read it carefully and get benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY) is a program which is related to the skill development and it is started by the Govt. of India. The main motive of this yojna is to increase the potential of publick and also to increasing the daily earnings of public by providing them proper education towards the skills of employment and also by providing the prizes and quality training. The PMKVY scheme was introduced in the year 2015 on 15th July on the occasion of World Youth Skills Day by the Honorable Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi. All these plans comes under the programs of skill development and entrepreneurship and you can also check myaarpmedicare com online.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi is having a dream that every Indian citizen should live in its own strength means he/she doesn’t need to depend on anyone and because of this, Hon’ble Prime Minister started a new scheme which is known as “Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana” (PMKVY). The main motive of this yojana is to provide the employment skills and also to increase the work efficiency of the potential and also to increase the existing wages which they earn daily by providing them the monetary prizes and also by providing them the best training.
Main Objectives of PMKVY
- It examine the different types of jobs also it trained the youth for them free of cost
- After the completion of the examination, the government of India will provide them the financial support and also govt. provide them jobs
- During the test, the people or we can say that the youth will get help by the experience and because of it they get the best opportunity to showcase their talents
- The period of test is of 3 months, 6 months and also for 1 year, after completing their period months, the youth will get a job in their local are by the govt.
- The Skill development center will be created by getting help of the PMKVY courses so that they complete the different type of govt. scheme
- As many of the people doesn’t have any much skills and that why they are not getting job but in this scheme they will get job as they are trained by the govt.
Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme Award (पुरस्कार):
If we talk about the Prime Minister Skill Development Courses, the minimum prize money which will awarded by the govt. to every person is Rs.8,000. The wage earner is having high level skills which will be recognized by the PMVKY Scheme and the minimum prize money for this is Rs. 2000 to 2500 . Govt. make a target where they distribute the minimum amount of Rs. 15 Billion in this scheme. The govt. prepare the training program which will run on the basis of National Business Level (NOS) and also they developed the packs of qualification in the several skill areas.
PMKVY Fund (कोष/ रकम):
For the PMKVY or we can say that for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna, the government or the cabinet approved the expenditure of Rs. 120 billion for fyears and where they spend Rs.15 billion in first year on this scheme.
- Out of total expenditure of Rs.1120 Crore, an amount of Rs. 14 lakh was spend on the training of youth and also govt. provide Rs.2020 Crores for the special emphasis to the identify prior learning.
- An awareness will be a major focus by the govt. where the govt. makes efforts to generate and mobilize for which the govt. provide the amount of Rs. 67 Crores.
- In the separation of the state Govt., Municipal Bodies, Community Based Organizations and also the Pnachayati Rai Institutes will be collected by a program organized by the govt. which is “Skill Mela”
- The Central Govt. of India also provide a facility which is support and appointment under the PRKVY scheme for which govt. provide an amount of Rs. 67 Crore
- Also on the other side the Govt. allocate an amount of Rs.150 Crores for the North Eastern Region Youth Training
PMKVY Goal – Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna
The main aim of the PMKVY(Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) is that the govt want to train 10 million youth of India from the time period year 2016 to 2020 by which the govt. increase the morable of people by giving them the prize money and also the govt. increase the work quality and salary to the existing workers who earns of the daily wages.
“The brand of the PMVKY is Ambedkar Sachin Tendulakr and he is the ideal of youth and that why the govt. choose him to encourage the public towards this scheme.
Performance of PMKVY
The Pradhan Mantri kaushal Vikas Yojana trained the 17.93 lakh people on the date of 18th July 2016 where the govt. is going to train 1 or 2 million people within next 4 years with the help of PMKVY.
Eligibility of PMVKY:
- To get the benefits of PMKVY, the government decide that the person who want to get the benefit of this scheme must be an Indian citizen
- The person who want to get in, must need to get registered for one year in one scheme which was launched under the PMKVY scheme
- The applicants must need to have the proper knowledge of the profile which he/she select or the selected technique
- At the time of this operation, the scheme is getting advantage of this monetary prize only for the first time
- It is compulsory to get registered for any of the remaining scheme
- Once the people completed the training, than they will get award which they will get at the same time
Money Transfer Process:
To complete the process of money transfer from the nomination of a complete certified trainee is as follows:
The trainee who is joining a training with the training center and select any of the particular course according to their choice or specility
In the process of giving them the relevant information about the training associate, the trainee who get all the details related to the candidates on the SDMS for the facilities of the training
Measuring the Center of the Training
Get a certificate from the training partner by completing a successful training of the work which he get
The NSDC is a main objective to get a valid certificate by which they pass the monetary award for the pass and the certified trainees.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna – Evaluation
The main objective or feature of this skill training is that it will be provided by the NSDC on the basis of proper evaluation demands which is based on the latest skills differential exercises which is created for the period of 2013 to 2017. The consultation will get the access of the demand of the Central Ministries / Central Departments and also by the State Governments and by the Industry and the Trade. Also for this the government will create a platform of demand aggregator
The goal of the skilling will be connected to the demand of other programs like Make in India, Clean India Campaign, Digital India and also the National Solar Mission in the current days. Under these new schemes, the main focus of the skill training is on those people who comes in the labor market for the first time and also they mainly targeted the Class 10th and 12th Class.
Implementation – Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna
The PMKVY Courses is implemented by the NSDC training partners. Currently the NSDC is having 187 training partners and also they are having more than 2300 centers
Also the training providers was affiliated to the center or the state government which will be utilize for the training under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
All the training providers who provide training will need to understand the proper diligence before taking a part under the PMKVY scheme.
Under the MPKVY scheme, the main focus of this scheme is on the better courses and also on the better teaching faculty and on the better trainers.
The raining will provided on these basis like on soft skills, personal preparation, good work ethics, and also on the practical changes to the cleanliness.
The council of sector skill and the also the state government monitored the skill of training under the Pradham Mantri kaushal Vikas Yojna.
How to apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana:
Firstly you need to acces the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Viaks Yojna (PMKVY)
Then look for the application
Simply open the application form
After this simply fill the form, in the form you need to enter your personal information like your name, your father’s name and your address and also you need to enter your phone number and your educational qualification
Then you need to select you technology field and also you need to select an additional field of technology
After this simply select your center of testing
Finally click on the “Save/Submit” button
- pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana wikipedia
- pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana in hindi
- pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana courses
- pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana guidelines
- kaushal vikas yojana job
Above we had discussed all the details related to the PMKVY Courses where you will get all the related information about the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna. So simply read it and get all the benefits of this yojana.