Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship- Anuprati Scheme Application Form Rajasthan Government has initiated the Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship – Anuprati Scheme scholarship portal rajasthan.
In year 2005 for the SC and ST who belongs to below income from 2 lakh.
Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship
Also Read This: Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana
Here in this article we are going to provide different aspects of the Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship program. Such as Categories in which scholarships will be ear marked, Main purpose of the Scheme, amount allotted through scholarship, eligibility criteria and many more.
Or you can say the scheme is launched for the BPL families. This yojana is initiated by social welfare department of the state.
This yojana is distributed in three parts basically:
- Anuprati Yojana-1: For civil services by UPSC
- Anuprati yojana-2: For State Exam and Subordinate services Examination by RPSC
- Anuprati yojana-3: scholarship for entrance in IITs, IIMs, and other National level medical college entrance exam.
Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship- Anuprati Scheme Application Form – Main Purpose
Aim of this Anuprati Scheme is encourage the poor and BPL students to join the jobs of high level.
- Encourage the BPL candidates to do job of high level. Or to encourage the underprivileged for a big jobs.
- Providing scholarship according to the Preliminary selection, Main selection and Final selection.
- Providing financial help to ST (Scheduled Tribes) and Scheduled Castes Category (SC).
Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship – Anuprati scheme Application Form- Amount of Scholarship
The scholarship program is available in three categories as above mentioned. 1st in UPSC, 2nd in RPSC and 3rd in Medical exam of National level and IITs, IIMs.
- For the Exam of UPSC
On the basis of clearing civil services exam conducted by UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) with step by step manner, the scholarship will be provided.
- Preliminary exam: After passing the exam, eligible candidate will get the scholarship of 65,000 Rupees.
- Main Exam: After passing the Main exam, eligible candidate will get 30,000 Rupees.
- Interview: After passing the Interview, eligible candidate will get 5000 rupees.This means at the final selection eligible candidate will get 1 Lakh rupees. But for that Candidate has to apply every time for every step. The validity to apply the exam is 6 month After declaring the result.
- For the Exam of RPSC
On clearing the civil services exam conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPCS) in different steps, the scholarship program is given below.
- Preliminary exam- After passing the exam, eligible candidate will get the scholarship of 25,000 Rupees.
- Main Exam: After passing the Main exam, eligible candidate will get 20,000 Rupees.
- Interview: After passing the Interview, eligible candidate will get 5000 rupees
At the end of the exam or at the final selection after completing all the steps pre, mains and interview, every eligible candidate will get 50,000 rupees but these candidates have to apply differently for every steps. The validity to apply the exam is 6 month after declaring the result.
- IITs, AIIM’s, IIM’s
- IITs: After getting success in the entrance exam and on taking admission there every eligible candidate will get scholarship of 50,000 rupees.
- IIM: For the entrance exam of IIM which is conducted by Common Admission Test (CAT), on clearing pre exam candidate will get the 25000 rupees and after passing the Group Discussion (GD) and Interview, candidate will get 25,000 rupees.
- AIIM: After Clearing the Exam and getting admission on the AIIM, successful candidate will get 50,000 rupees under scholarship program. This exam is for medical entrance exam.
- Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IIS): the candidate who are successful in the entrance exam will get 50,000 rupees as scholarship program.
- Indian Institutes of Science and Applied Research Kolkata & Bangalore: successful candidate on the entrance exam of Indian Institutes of Science and Applied Research Kolkata & Bangalore, will get 50,000 rupees under the scholarship program.
- National Level Medical Colleges approved by Medical Council of India: Clearing the pre exam successful candidate will get 20,000 rupees and clearing the main exam there is a help of 20,000 rupees.
Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship- Anuprati Scheme Application Form, is given step by step.
- The Applicant should be native of Rajasthan.
- Applicant should have relation with BPL, STs and less income.
- Parents of Applicant should be less than 2 Lakh.
- Applicant should not be in any position in government.
- Scholarship amount will be provided, if applicant has filled the form for scholarship, under 6 month of passing exam.
Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship – Anuprati Scheme Application Form – Beneficiary
The candidates belong to STs, SCs, lacking income of 2 lakhs and BPL, are eligible for the Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship- Anuprati Scheme Application Form beneficiaries.
Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship- Anuprati Scheme Application Form- Documents
All the documents needed for the Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship- Anuprati Scheme Application Form, we are sharing below.
- Applicant ought to apply the online for Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship- Anuprati Scheme Application Form
- Caste certificate of candidate
- Native residential certificate and permanent address certificate.
- Income certificate and certificate of non-income tax data.
- Clearing the entrance the exam certificate (RAS, IAS, IITs and IIMs)
- A disclaimer which certifies that candidate did not receive any financial help in the current year or before it.
- A photo copy of bank passbook or bank account book.
- Graduates/ Post Graduates Mark Sheets.
- A Copy of Aadhaar Card
Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship – Anuprati Scheme Application Form – Important Dates
Applicant can click on the link to download Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship- Anuprati Scheme Application Form, which is full of information like district offices of related districts, Ministry of social justice & empowerment department.
The article Rajasthan Samaj Kalyan Scholarship – Anuprati Scheme Application Form, has all the details about application form online, the aim of it. We hope you will find the article very useful. You can help this article to get the scholarship information for different exams. Provide the other deserving candidates this information so that they will not lag behind to get the benefits from the Samaj Kalyan Scholarship program.