A marvelous scheme has been launched by the Indian government where school education from nursery to class 12 has been integrated into one scheme i.e. Samagra Shiksha Scheme for school education proposed in the Union Budget 2018-19. This scheme has been taken into consideration so that the quality of school education from nursery to class 12 can be enhanced.
Samagra Shiksha Scheme
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
It provides an equal opportunity for all the children to go to school and provide great learning outcomes. Now Sarva Siksha Abhiyaan, Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyaan, and Teacher Education will come under this Samagra Shiksha Scheme.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyaan 2018
Samagra Shiksha Scheme will systematize all the mechanisms and costs of transactions related to the education at all levels be it at the state level or district level. There will be one plan for all the schools related to the development of the school education, enhancing the quality and monitoring of the transactions occurring in the schools. You can know more about the Samagra Shiksha programme in the following link: samagra.mhrd.gov.in.
Samagra Shiksha Scheme – Vision:
Its vision is to foresee the school to improve the quality of education as the child will rise from pre-school, upper primary school, secondary to senior secondary level. Following are the two vision that will basically be focused to improve upon:
- Goal SDG 4.1: According to SDG 4.1 all the children should get free education from nursery up to class 12 with a qualitative outcome by the year 2030.
- SDG 4.5: According to SDG 4.5 the gender discrimination in education should be completely banned and also the person with disabilities, indigenous people and children should be treated equally, this all will be eliminated by the year 2030.
Must Check: myaarpmedicare.com login
Samagra Shiksha Scheme – Objective:
Here we will describe the objectives related to Samagra Shiksha Scheme:
- Improving the learning outcome of children providing them with quality education
- Elimination of social and gender biasness in schools
- The equality should be there in all levels of class
- There should be a minimum standard of education
- The upgradation of SCERTs and DIET should be enhanced as nodal agencies for the training of teachers
Samagra Shiksha Scheme – Features:
The transition of school education from nursery to class 12 will improve and will provide an easy access to school for all the children across India. The inclusion of technology in the schools so that the children should be aware of the latest invention in the world. Following are some of the min features under Samagra Shiksha Scheme:
- A comprehensive approach to education
- Great changes in administration
- Funding will be improved and enlarged
- Quality education is at the highest priority
- Digital Education will also be involved in the traditional education
- Education for girls will be on main focus
- The development of skills will be great
- The physical fitness is maintained through various activities in sports an physical education
In this blog post, we discussed the Samagra Shiksha Scheme how will it affect the students and what all benefits are provided by the government to the students. Government is bringing many reforms to improve the standards in education and other fields. Starting from the samagra Shiksha Abhiyan teacher salary to releasing the information through the portal in samagra Shiksha Abhiyan pib so that everyone should get to know about the programmes and services that are released by the government.
Did you find the article informative? Please do comment in the comment section below. If you have any suggestion related to the article you are welcome in the comment section.