Delhi Labour Card Registration 2021 :- The Delhi government has been running many schemes to provide facilities to the citizens of its state and now the Delhi government has also started a very good scheme for the citizens working in the capital, under which all those benefits are being given to them. Will be able to get the benefits which were not available to the workers till now. In this article of ours, we will tell you about Delhi Labor Card and will also give information about Delhi Labor Card Registration Form.
Labor card has been started by the Delhi Labor Department, under which the labor card of all the laborers working in Delhi will be made so that they can be given the benefit of all the facilities provided by the government. Any citizen of Delhi who wants to get his labor card made can apply by visiting the official website of Labor Department. In this article, you are being given all the information about the eligibility, benefits and documents for Delhi Labor Card. So read this article till the end.
Delhi Labor Card. Delhi Labor Card
The labor card started by the Delhi government is very important for every laborer working in Delhi who does not get the benefit of government schemes. Therefore, if you want to get your labor card made, then you can apply online for it and the labor card will be provided within a month of applying. All those labor citizens of the state will be eligible for Delhi Labor Card whose financial condition is not right.
In the country, Delhi Labor Card is also known by many other names like labor card, labor card, if you have any of these cards, then you do not need to make labor card. After the labor card of the laborers is made, the laborers working in the state will get a lot of benefits and at the same time they will also get the benefit of government schemes as well as health related facilities, medical facilities and benefits of government schemes will also be given.
Benefits of Delhi Labor Card | Benefits of Delhi Labor Card
- Once the labor card of every laborer citizen of Delhi is made by the Delhi government, they will be able to get the benefit of all the facilities provided by the government.
- Workers working in the unorganized sector as well as workers working in construction work can apply for Delhi Labor Card.
- After the creation of the labor card, the government will provide assistance of Rs 55,000 to the beneficiary’s daughters for marriage. This help given by the government will be given only for two daughters of the beneficiary.
- If the children of the beneficiary laborers go to school, then all possible help will be given by the government to them to go to school.
- After the creation of the labor card, if the child of the beneficiary studies from class 5 to 7, then he will be given Rs 4000 and from class 8 to 10, he will get 5000 rupees, for class 11 to 12, he will be given help of Rs 8000.
- If any child of the beneficiary laborer does graduation or any diploma, then financial assistance of Rs 11 to 22 thousand will also be provided to him.
- After the labor card is made, that laborer is also given the benefit of other government schemes. For example, under the Delhi Maternity Benefit Scheme, if a woman has a child, she is given 10 to 12 thousand rupees and many benefits are provided to her under the housing scheme.
- After the creation of the labor card, the laborers of the state will not face any problem in getting work and they will also be able to get work money on time.
Workers covered under Delhi Labor Card. Who can take benefits of Delhi Labor Card
If you want to apply for your labor card, then you should know to do any one of the following things, only after that your labor card will be made.
- painter, plumber, carpenter
- masons, rock breakers
- dam builders
- road builders
- road roller workers
- mixer machine operator
- workers working in mnrega
- tailor worker
- hammer worker
- workers in brick kilns
Documents Required for Delhi Labor Card | Important Documents for Delhi Labor Card
If you want to apply for this Delhi Labor Card, then it is mandatory for you to have some important documents, only after that your labor card will be made. The list of all the necessary documents for Delhi Labor Card is given below.
- The laborer applying for the Delhi Labor Card must have his identity card (Adhaar card, Voter ID card, PAN card).
- The labor card of the laborer will be linked to his bank account so that the financial assistance given by the government to that laborer citizen can be sent directly to his bank account.
- If the applicant has his ration card, then it is also necessary to have a photo copy of it.
- The benefit of this Delhi Labor Card will be given only to the residents of Delhi State, so the applicant must also have his residence certificate.
- It is also necessary for the laborer to have the photo of all the members of his family and their Aadhar card to get his labor card made.
Required eligibility for Delhi Labor Card. Eligibility for Delhi Labor Card
- It is also necessary for the citizen applying for Delhi Labor Card to have his identity card.
- The laborer working in Delhi must have his Delhi residence certificate.
- It is also necessary for the applying laborer to have a certificate of working 90 days in 12 months.
- The age of the laborer citizen applying for the labor card must be between 18 years to 60 years.
- Delhi Labor Card will be made only for those citizens who do not have any employment and they do wages.
- Only those citizens can apply for labor card whose economic condition is not good.
Which government schemes can Delhi Labor Card beneficiaries take advantage of? | Which Scheme’s Benefits are provided under Delhi Labor Card
If your labor card is made, then you will be given the benefit of the following schemes by the government.
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Construction Workers Meal Assistance Scheme
- Construction Workers Girl Help Scheme
- child benefit scheme
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT TECHNICAL SCHEME
- residential school scheme
- girl marriage plan
- medical facility scheme
- Solar Energy Assistance Scheme
- critical illness assistance scheme
- pension assistance scheme
- Construction Workers Funeral Scheme
How to Apply for Delhi Labor Card Online? . How to Apply Online Application form for Delhi Labor Card
If you want to apply for this Delhi Labor Card, then you can apply for your Delhi Labor Card by reading the steps given below and following it.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Go to Portal Website
The applicant applying for Delhi Labor Card will first have to visit the official website of Delhi Labor Card, if you want, you can click on the link given below.http://labourcis.nic.in/You can visit this website by clicking on it.
Click on Online Registration
After clicking on this link, you will see a link of Online Registration on the homepage of this website, you have to click on this link.
fill the form
As soon as you click on this link, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to register yourself for Delhi Labor Card. Now you have to fill all the information asked in this registration form.
submit the form
After filling all the information you have to submit this form. Your registration for Delhi Labor Card will be completed as soon as you submit this form.
How to Check Delhi Labor Card Status? | How to track you Delhi Labor Card Application
If you have applied for Delhi Labor Card and you want to see its status, then you can check the status of your application form by following the steps given below.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will be asked some information related to your application, now you have to fill this information and after that click on the search option given below.
- By clicking on this option, all the information related to your Delhi Labor Card will come in front of you.
What is the fee for getting Delhi Labor Card?
For getting a labor card, a payment of Rs 120 has been fixed by the department. Meaning that the laborer will have to pay 120 rupees to get the labor card made.
Are Delhi Labor Card card camps organized?
Yes, the laborers do not face any kind of problem to get the labor card made, so the government organizes camps from place to place. From where you can easily get your labor card made.
In how many days is the labor card issued?
Delhi Labor Card is issued by the department in 15 to 20 days after applying.
Today we told you about an important Delhi Labor Card of Delhi Government. Through this article, we have told you how you can get this Delhi Labor Card Registration Form. Delhi Labor Card Registration Form can apply online. You can ask us any question related to Delhi Labor Card, we will definitely answer your questions. Thank you.