Green Ration Card Yojana 2021:- In today’s time, the government keeps on starting many schemes for the citizens of the country, so that the needy citizens of the country can get many benefits. In today’s article, we will tell you about a scheme started by the Government of India for such poor citizens of the country, those citizens who did not get their ration card even after being eligible. Even today, there are many such citizens in our country who live below the poverty line and yet such citizens do not get the benefit of all government schemes.
Therefore, the government has started a new scheme for such citizens, which has been named “Green Ration Card Scheme”. Under this scheme, green ration card will be made for all those eligible citizens of the country, whose ration card has not yet been made due to some reason. Now if you want to get all the other information about this green ration card scheme, then you read this article till the end.
Green Ration Card Yojana 2021 Online Application
Green ration card scheme will enable many such citizens of the country to get the right, who could not get their ration card made in the previous scheme. Now if your ration card has not been made, then by applying under this scheme, you can get your family’s ration card made. Ration card is an important document to take advantage of any scheme run by the government and only after that you can get the benefits of many schemes. will have to apply. To apply in this scheme, you should have information about all the necessary documents and necessary eligibility, only then you will be able to apply in this scheme.
|scheme name||green ration card scheme|
|started by||by Government of India|
|who will get the benefit||to all poor citizens|
|what will be the benefit||low price ration|
|Objective||Providing ration to poor citizens|
What is Green Ration Card Scheme? What is Green Ration Card Yojana
Under this green ration card scheme, 5 kg food grains will be provided to the beneficiary every month from this green ration card. The food grains received under this green ration card will be provided to the ration card holder at the rate of Re 1 per kg. If you apply under this scheme, then you will be given all these treatments. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can get the benefit of this scheme only if you have stopped taking benefits under the previous National Fertilizer Act or your ration card was not made even after you were eligible. Therefore, in view of these problems, the government has started this scheme so that all the eligible citizens of the country can get the benefit of this green ration card scheme.
Ration card is an important document for any common citizen, a ration card contains the details of all the members of the entire family of the beneficiary, so that all the members of the family can take advantage of this green ration card. That is why ration card is also considered as a complete family identity proof. On getting the ration card under this scheme, you will be provided ration under the public distribution system at a cheap price and other benefits will also be given along with it.
Benefits of Green Ration Card Scheme | Benefits of Green Ration Card Yojana
With the introduction of this green ration card scheme in the country, citizens will get many benefits. Below is a list of all the benefits available to the citizens under this scheme.
- The biggest advantage of this green ration card scheme is that food ration will be distributed to you every month at very low prices, so that even a poor person will be able to take his food ration.
- This ration given under this green ration card scheme will be given at the rate of Re 1 per kg and that is why the government has released a budget of Rs 250 crore for this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the citizens living below the poverty line.
- The start of this green ration card scheme will be started right in 2021.
Documents required to apply under Green Ration Card Scheme. Documents for Green Ration Card Yojana
If you want to apply in this green ration card scheme, then it is mandatory for you to have some documents to apply for it, only after that your application form will be considered valid in this scheme. The list of all the required documents for this scheme is given below.
- To apply for this green ration card scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of the country.
- To apply for this ration card scheme, you must also have the income certificate of your family.
- If you have any old ration card of yours, then you can also attach a photo copy of it.
- While applying under this scheme, you must have Aadhar card or voter card of the head of the family.
How to apply online in Green Ration Card Scheme? | How to Apply Online Application for Green Ration Card Yojana 2021
If you want to apply for your ration card under this scheme, then let me tell you that you can apply in this scheme both offline and online. Both the methods of applying in this scheme are being mentioned below, after following which you will be able to apply for making your ration card without any hassle.
green ration card scheme online process
The process to apply online in this green ration card scheme is being given below.
- In this process, first of all you have to visit the official website of the Food Supply Department of your state. https://dfpd.gov.in/ Must visit.
- After this you will see a link of “Green Ration Card Scheme” on the homepage of that website, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, a new page will open in front of you in which you will see the application form of “Green Ration Card Scheme”.
- Now after this you have to fill all the information asked in this application form and upload all the necessary documents in this form.
- After that you have to submit your application form.
- After this your application form for green ration card scheme will be filled.
Green Ration Card Scheme Offline Process
If you want to fill your form in this green ration card scheme through offline process, then read the steps given below.
- To apply through offline mode in this green ration card scheme, you will first have to go to the Food Supply Department or the Public Service Center or the PDS Center.
- After this, you will have to take the application form of Green Ration Card Scheme from there and fill all the information asked in this application form and the photocopy of all the relevant documents will have to be attached with this application form.
- After this you have to submit this form to the same department from where you got it.
- After this your form will be filled for Green Ration Card Scheme and you will get the benefit of this scheme.
Some important questions and answers related to Green Ration Card Scheme
What is Green Ration Card Scheme?
This is a beneficial scheme launched by the Government of India for the poor citizens of India, under which green ration cards are issued to poor citizens.
Who will get the benefit of Green Ration Card Scheme?
The benefit of the Green Ration Card scheme will be mainly provided to the citizens living below the poverty line.
What to do to take benefit of Green Ration Card Scheme?
To get the benefit under this scheme, first you have to apply by visiting the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department.
How much ration will the beneficiary get under the Green Ration Card Scheme?
Under this scheme, 5 kg food grains will be provided every month by the government to the beneficiaries getting benefits.
Why has the Green Ration Card Scheme been started?
The main objective of starting this scheme is to get food items like wheat, rice, sugar etc. to the citizens living below poverty line in the country.
Friends, the Government of India is running various schemes so that every poor citizen of the country can get food. In which the Green Ration Card scheme launched by the Government of India is one of the most important schemes. About which we have shared detailed information with you today.
Today we have told you how to apply online in this scheme? Green Ration Card Yojana 2021 | Online application etc. has been told. I hope you have got complete information about this scheme in this article, and you will have successfully applied for this scheme.